The 2016 ACCJ / TJCS Champagne Ball is all set for: Friday, November 18th at Nagoya Hilton. This year the Champagne Ball will be honoring Nagoya’s five sister cities incorporating various international themes as we celebrate the occasion with a classy evening filled with exquisite food & drink backed by a line up of live entertainment.
We know you will find this year’s Ball to be fun with an air of elegance and class. It will be held at the Hilton Hotel in the luxurious Oogi Ballroom. You’ll get to partake of a premium buffet dinner. There will be the usual awards and lots of fantastic raffle prizes. Surely an evening not to be missed in Nagoya!
Nagoya Champagne Ball & Awards Evening Event Details
- Date: Friday, November 18th, 2016
- Time: 18:30 Reception, 19:30 Program
- Place: Hilton Hotel, Oogi Ballroom
- Dress: Black-tie formal and/or business attire. Or dress in traditional attire from one of Nagoya’s five sister cities!
- Tickets: ￥15,000 per person – All food and drink included, as well as live music throughout the night!
- After party at Hilton’s 1st-floor KIWAMI lounge.
Please contact ACCJ Chubu office for details: chubu(at)accj.or.jp