Join English Information For Friends for an awesome experience where you can visit a tea field where the highest quality, hand picked tea is grown.
Experience Hand-Picking Green Tea Leaves (with English support)
- When: Saturday, May 26th 2018 13:30 – 15:30
- Where: Kokaen (67, Yashikibata, Yoshiwara-cho, Toyota City) Meet in front of the tea shop. (Parking space available.) Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/EM3tJUtdHWA2
- 13 minutes walk from Wakabayashi Station on Meitetsu Mikawa Line
- Participants: Foreign residents and their Japanese friends who live in and around Toyota City
- Maximum number of participants accepted: 20
1)Experience picking green tea leaves in a field for hand picking. 2)Tea factory visit
3)Tasting of tea.
4)Tasting rice ball with green tea leaves
Explanation is in English and Japanese.
The event may be cancelled in case of bad weather conditions.
Fee: 1,000 yen (6 years and over), 500 yen (Children from 1-5 year-old) l Application: Starts from May 8th.
- Call Toyota International Association, Tel: 0565-37-0400 (Toyota International Association)
- Contact TIA Volunteer group E-IFF via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and e-mail address.
- (We will contact you in case the event is cancelled.)
Presented by English Information For Friends (E-IFF), an group of volunteers associated with the Toyota International Association of Toyota city.