Recently, whisky is much more popular here in Japan than it was a decade ago. The TV drama “Massan” (story of Nikka whisky) is perhaps the key to this whisky boom, and the reason why there are now so many whisky events in Japan… but not Nagoya. (Mostly Tokyo, Osaka and Kobe) This event is the only whisky event in Nagoya, so whisky lovers in Nagoya can’t miss it!
100 booths (last year 60 booths!) offer you a taste of many kinds of whiskys from all over the world. Some rare whisky or expensive whisky will cost between 100 JPY and 1000 JPY, and offer some some foods too.
Whisky Lovers Nagoya 2018
- Sunday, 21 January 2018 from 11:00~17:00
- Place: Fukiage Hall (3min walk from Fukiage-station)
2-6-3 Fukiage, Chikusa Ward, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture 464-0856 (map)
- Tickets 3500 JPY in advance (including neck strap and original glass)
Tickets on the day 5000 JPY (only including strap)
- https://wln.themedia.jp/posts/2471618 (JP)
- www.facebook.com/whiskyloversnagoya (JP)