The Osu Shopping Arcade will be bopping to an Irish jig as throngs of people in green descend to partake in this year’s
Nagoya St. Patrick’s Day Festival!
With live music, Irish dancing, official parade, local characters, face painting, hair painting, body painting, free giveaways, and much much more the Nagoya St Patrick’s Day Festival in Osu is the place to be in March. Wear some green and come by with the family, your friends, animals, leprechauns, invisible friends, and whoever else will fit, and join us as we celebrate like only the Irish can… in green!
The Irish festival and St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Osu Kanon, Nagoya kicks off on
March 16th 2013 at 12:00!
- 12:00 Opening Ceremony (at the MANEKI-NEKO Square) with live Irish music and dancers
- 14:00 St.Patrick’s Day Parade (Around Osu Shopping Center)
- 17:00 After party starting at 5.00pm at Shooters Sport’s Bar, Fushimi
- Kamimaezu, on the Tsurumai abd Meijyo subway lines, or
- Osu Kannon on the Tsurumai subway line.
There is limited public parking, and public transportation is strongly encouraged.
This is a really fun, and welcoming event! Come with your family and have some fun; drop the kids off before you go to Shooters and enjoy your fill of green beer and… um… more green beer. Why not?